Obesity is defined as a chronic condition defined by an excess amount body fat- defined as having a bodymass index of ( BMI) of 30 or more. Women with over 30% body fat and men with over 25% body fat are considered obese.
The latest National Health Survey in Singapore results released last November 2010 (ST , Feb 5, 2011) showed the following:
- 1 in 10 people are obese, with men (12.1%) having overtaken women (9.5%) as fatter sex.
- Young adults aged 30-39 are the most obese group (12.2%),
- followed by seniors aged 60 – 69 (7.2%)
- Malays are most prone to obesity – 1 in 4
- Indians are next
- Chinese considered the fittest.
The article also reported that “ there is a worldwide tsunami of obesity” where rates have doubled since 1980 , where 1 in 3 people are overweight and 1 in 9 are obese.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT WEIGHT:
Poor Dietary Habits
Toxicity and inability to detox efficiently -
- Toxins are stored in deep fatty tissues.
- If the body is not able to detox efficiently, the body will resist releasing fat very quickly to protect the body from exposure to released toxins from the fat
- Thus detoxification becomes an important part of weight management
- Insufficient sleep long term will affect the hormones grehlin and leptin which eventually causes you to be less satiated and increase your appetite - a double whammy for someone struggling with weight loss
Sedentary Life & Lack of Exercise
- lack of exercise & Poor dietary habits further increase fat to muscle ratio in our body
- the higher the muscle ration - faster the fat will burn and increase metabolic rate
- Chronic long term stress increases the hormone cortisol, uptake of glucose and is a factor in abdominal obesity
- Diabetes, PCOS , insulin resistance
- Muscular skeletal problems and back ache pain which prevets exercise
WEIGHT TRANSFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-
Safe , Effective, No Rebound , Proven Testimonials
Visceral fat loss - is the main killer fat that surrounds your primary organs that is responsible for high cholesterol, BP, diabetes and hormonal issues, and is the toughest to lose. Thin people are also affected by this layer of visceral fat.
Who can Benefit?
- People who cant lose weight despite trying many programs
- High BP, Cholesterol , Diabetic
- Unable to exercise due to joint, spinal, back pain
- Women with hormonal issues eg PMS, Hypothyroid who find it difficult to lose weight
- Thin people who also can be obese
- Those who want to look toned and have a good physique
- sustainable results
How does the programme work?
- measurability using the omron machine (which was highlighted in channel news asia interview with a local doctor - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lctwSkWN6t8&feature=related)
- fat loss as opposed to normal weight loss
- incresae muscle gain - thus increasing metabolic rate
- antioxidants to support free radical damage and energy levels
- comprehensive dietary guidelines and planning
- sustainable results
How does the programme benefit Me?
- Control carbohydrate craving
- Increase metabolism and thermogenesis
- Reduce fat storage
- Encourages muscle formation
- Encourages proper eating habits
- Ensure sustainable results - No Rebound
- Proven Testimonials
Contact Ketki for quick 10min chat with your Weight Concerns:
Phone: +65 91191084
See Testimonials >>>
More About Us>>>>